Our chiropractors focus on the root causes of the problems you are having, rather than just the symptoms. We want to make sure we treat the underlying condition and help you achieve maximum health!
Chiropractic treats trauma, pain and injury to the body by adjusting the alignment of one’s musculo-skeletal system and providing re-education to muscles, discs, and nerves. Adjustment can be done by both forceful and non-forceful methods and often involve therapy of the soft tissues as well.
Chiropractic has been used to manipulate the spine, extremities and soft tissues since the 1890s, getting its start in the United States. Chiropractors are required to obtain a doctorate degree and licensure to practice.
- There are forced adjustment and non-forced adjustment techniques as well as manual techniques that typically deal more with the soft tissue. Chiropractors will use the methods best suited to the individual’s condition. Among those are:
- Toggle recoil
- MPI Tech
- Drop table tech
- Muscle energy technique
- Post-isometric Relaxation
- Muscle release technique
- Chronic and acute pain sustained from illness or injury is most often treated with chiropractic. It has also been noted to be helpful in treating fibromyalgia, concussions, post-surgical rehab, headaches, sinusitis and various other conditions.
- HealthNet, BCBS, Aetna, Moda, Providence, Kaiser, Cigna, American Specialty Health Network, Pacific Source, UHC
- Various Auto/PIP insurances and Worker’s Comp